Author Melissa Donley of the book ‘Rekindling Your Relationship with Your Cat’ appeared on 'Today Now,' advocating her love for her little cat.
Donley lists many tips on how you can strengthen your bond with your cat, like playing with them, talking about your fears of death with them, loving yourself in front of them and many other great tidbits (other steps include planning a vacation southwest with your cat and crying in bed until your cat comforts you).
All steps mentioned are tested and true, as Melissa Donley used them on her very own cat. Click on the link below to check out the video if you need visuals on how you can put tuna on your face, or just to chuckle at the amusing expressions of the female host’s face as she interviews the eccentric author.
Melissa Donley Dishes Relationship Advice for You and Your Cat
1. Pet Therapy - The pet therapy trend is growing as people seek comfort and emotional support from their pets.
2. Human-animal Bond - The human-animal bond trend is a growing market as more people look for ways to strengthen their relationship with their pets.
3. Cat Personalities - The cat personality trend focuses on understanding and recognizing different feline behaviors and personalities to enhance the human-cat relationship.
1. Pet Products - Pet product companies can benefit from the trend of strengthening the human-animal bond by creating innovative products that help to cultivate and reinforce relationships between pets and their owners.
2. Pet Wellness - The pet wellness industry can take advantage of the pet therapy trend by developing products and services that cater to the emotional and mental well-being of pets and their owners.
3. Pet Training - Pet training services and businesses can leverage the cat personalities trend by offering specialized training programs to help owners understand their cat's personality and behavior, leading to a stronger bond between the two.