This medical desk concept by Benjamin Miller would offer a variety of features for doctors and nurses.
Called the 'Dialogue,' the desk is intended to function as a work station for doctors that can be transformed to suit a variety of needs. The medical desk has three different main functions including working as a simple medical tray, functioning as a tablet dock and tray and also functioning ad a personal computer along with a tray. The desk will offer foot pads that lock and unlock it for portability purposes, will be steerable without the use of hands and will also have pedals so it can be raised and lowered for the user's needs.
This medical desk concept could potentially ease the work of hospital workers and offer quicker access to the tools and devices necessary for the job.
This Desk Was Designed to Simplify the Jobs of Doctors and Nurses
1. Multi-purpose Medical Desks - Medical desks that transform to suit the needs of doctors and nurses, offering a variety of functions and features.
2. Portability in Medical Furniture - Medical furniture with locking foot pads that allow for easy transport and movement around a hospital environment.
3. Hands-free Medical Equipment - Medical equipment with hands-free features, such as steering and height adjustment pedals, to ease the physical burden on healthcare workers.
1. Healthcare Furniture Manufacturing - Manufacturing of furniture specifically designed for the healthcare industry, with features tailored to the needs of medical professionals.
2. Hospital Equipment Suppliers - Suppliers of medical equipment designed to optimize hospital workflows and ease the strain on healthcare workers.
3. Medical Robotics Industry - Medical robotics industry innovating on design, development and implementation of hands-free medical equipment.