Thrive Market launched a line of frozen meatless entrees under its own brand label that feature plant-based protein from Beyond Meat. The single-serve 10-ounce meals include comforting options like plant-based shepherd’s pie, green enchiladas, red enchiladas, pasta bolognese and lasagna sprinkled with dairy-free mozzarella shreds. The nourishing and better-for-you meals are freezer-friendly and convenient to order online through the natural and organic membership-based retailer.
The freshly frozen meals are exclusively available through Thrive Market and they are sold in 10-packs that contain two flavors of each meal. With this option, it's easy to keep freezers stocked with meatless entrees for busy weeknights and other occasions.
As the demand for alternative and sustainable sources of protein continues to grow, consumers are seeking out quick and easy meals that are familiar and great-tasting.
Thrive Market's Own-Brand Frozen Meals Incorporate Beyond Meat
1. Plant-based Convenience Meals - Opportunity for food companies to create freezer-friendly and convenient plant-based single serving meals.
2. Incorporating Beyond Meat - Opportunity for food companies to incorporate Beyond Meat's plant-based protein into their frozen meal lines.
3. Sustainable Protein - Opportunity for food companies to explore and promote sustainable sources of protein in their meal offerings.
1. Frozen Food - Opportunity for frozen food companies to create meatless plant-based options in their product line.
2. Plant-based Meat Alternatives - Opportunity for plant-based meat alternative companies to partner with established frozen food brands to increase accessibility of meatless meals.
3. Online Grocery Retail - Opportunity for online retailers to offer and promote plant-based frozen meals to meet the demand for convenient and sustainable meal options.