Instead of eating your meatball sandwich like a sub, why not enjoy it like a burger? You may have seen ramen or even spaghetti noodles used as a burger bun before. This recipe turns a classic Italian meal of spaghetti and meatballs into a delightful sandwich.
Created by Caitlin from Public Lives, Secret Recipes, the Spaghetti & Meatball Burger turns the pasta into crispy patties than can support sauce and meatballs. This is done using a Patty Caddy and whisked egg mixture. To make it even easier, you can use sauce that comes in a jar and pre-cooked meatballs.
This meatball sandwich is perfect for those who love spaghetti and want to try the dish in a new way.
This Innovative Meatball Sandwich Features Pasta Patties as Burger Buns
1. Pasta Patties as Burger Buns - Opportunity for the food industry to create more innovative burger alternatives using unique ingredients like pasta patties
2. Transforming Traditional Dishes - Trend for food enthusiasts to transform classic meals in creative ways, opening opportunities for the food industry to develop unique and appealing dishes
3. Novelty Fast Food - Opportunity for fast food chains to create buzz and attract customers by offering unique and unconventional menu items like spaghetti meatball burgers
1. Food and Beverage - This industry can explore new techniques and flavor combinations for more innovative dishes to keep up with changing consumer tastes
2. Hospitality - Hotels and restaurants can leverage the trend of transforming classic dishes to attract customers seeking new and unique dining experiences
3. Convenience Stores - Convenience stores can capitalize on the trend of novelty fast food by creating unique on-the-go meals and snack items for customers with a busy lifestyle