Do you think you have the best barbecue on the block? Does your grill that comes out of the back tire on your retrofitted school bus tower over the girlie wannabes in parking spot A-13? If so, then the Maximum Tailgate contest is for you.
Put on by Gizmodo and Pepsi, the contest will feature the biggest and best in tailgating innovation. A few pictures are attached to see what the competition is bringing to the table. Click on the attached link for details on the Maximum Tailgate contest.
Parking Lot Transformers Compete for Maximum Tailgate Top Prize
1. Tailgating Innovation - Opportunities for innovative tailgating products and services that cater to the growing demand for unique and impressive tailgating experiences.
2. Experiential Marketing - Use of tailgating contests as a marketing strategy to engage target audiences in memorable experiential events that increase brand awareness and loyalty.
3. Sponsorship Activation - Collaboration with established brands to create engaging and share-worthy tailgate activations that increase customer loyalty and drive sales.
1. Sporting Goods - Rise of tailgating as a cultural phenomenon creates opportunities for innovation and disruption in the sporting goods industry, such as the development of innovative tailgating equipment, accessories and gear.
2. Food and Beverage - Expanding demand for unique and impressive tailgating experiences presents opportunities for businesses in the food and beverage industry to produce and deliver innovative products and catering services.
3. Event Management - Increasing popularity of tailgate contests and similar events creates opportunities for event management companies to provide innovative, memorable and immersive event experiences to participants and spectators alike.