Designed to solve all pregnancy style issues, Rent the Runway's new maternity clothing box is an affordable, fashion-forward and comfortable option for mothers who don't want to leave to house to find the next great outfit.
The unlimited subscription service brings forwards styles for every phase of pregnancy with workwear, athleticwear, formalwear, accessories and handbags. Women spend copious amounts of money during pregnancy on clothing that only fits for a short period of time -- with that in mind, the brand decided to create an easy and sustainable solution. Following a simple style test, women will be sent pieces to match their personal style and fit.
Rent the Runway's maternity clothing box gives four unlimited rentals at a time, with the option to swap each piece for $159 a month.
Rent the Runway Created a New Subscription Box for Expecting Mothers
1. Affordable Maternity Clothing - The trend of offering affordable and fashion-forward maternity clothing options through subscription boxes presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry.
2. Sustainable Maternity Fashion - The trend of providing sustainable and eco-friendly maternity clothing solutions through rental services opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry.
3. Personalized Maternity Style - The trend of curating personalized maternity clothing boxes based on style preferences offers opportunities for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry.
1. Fashion Retail - The fashion retail industry can explore the potential of offering subscription-based maternity clothing boxes to cater to the needs of expecting mothers.
2. Subscription Services - The subscription services industry can capitalize on the increasing demand for personalized and convenient maternity fashion through clothing rental boxes.
3. Sustainable Fashion - The sustainable fashion industry can leverage rental services and subscription models to provide eco-friendly maternity clothing options that reduce waste and promote circular fashion.