The BuddyBands collection offers an effortless way to create a style for a matching dog and owner. With its new collection of bandana neckties of pets, MeUndies now offers a fun way for pet owners to match their pieces of MeUndies apparel and accessories. The pet accessories can be purchased in different varieties that match various products from the brand, including its loungewear sets. These bandanas are made from the same comfortable MicroModal fabric, are double-sided and have been created in a range of sizes to suit a wide variety of breeds.
MeUndies' BuddyBands can also be matched to its colorful socks and underwear in both Classic and Bold styles. For each BuddyBand that is sold, MeUndies is donating a dollar to Angel City Pit Bulls.
MeUndies Created Accessories for Matching Dog and Owner
1. Matching Pet Accessories - Opportunity to create fashion accessories for pets that coordinate with owner's apparel.
2. Pet-centric Loungewear - Potential for loungewear sets designed specifically for pet owners that align with MeUndies' pet accessories.
3. Charitable Pet Merchandise - Disruptive innovation opportunity to integrate philanthropy into pet-related products, like MeUndies' donation to Angel City Pit Bulls.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can explore new markets and revenue streams by adding pet-centric accessories and clothing to their collections.
2. Pet Products - Opportunity for pet product companies to expand their offerings by creating matching accessories and apparel for pet owners.
3. Charitable Organizations - Charitable organizations focused on animal welfare can partner with fashion brands to create fundraising collaborations, like MeUndies' donation to Angel City Pit Bulls.