For those with a taste for the rustic, these adorable soap dispensers are made from vintage blue mason jars. With a country feel, these nostalgic soap dispenser mason jars would make a great addition to any cottage bathroom or kitchen.
Designed from 1950s vintage blue mason jars, these soap dispensers have an elegantly agrarian design feel.The metallic lid has been punctured to make room for a modern-day soap pump. Wrapped around the soap pump is a cute little bow of coir rope to add an extra rustic touch. Users can fill these mason jar soap dispensers with dish soap, hand soap and even shampoos and conditioners and keep them in bathrooms or kitchens. Instead of keeping jams in mason jars, opt for these dainty mason jar soap dispensers as a way to add a vintage feel to your home.
These Mason Jars Have Been Converted into Convenient Soap Dispensers
1. Rustic Home Decor - Opportunities for companies to create and sell vintage-style home decor products using re-purposed materials such as mason jars.
2. Agrarian Design - Potential for companies to design and produce products that exemplify the simple aesthetics of rural life.
3. DIY Soap-making - Opportunities for businesses to develop and market organic soap-making kits for the home.
1. Home Decor - Companies that specialize in home decor and design, particularly those that promote sustainable and eco-friendly practices.
2. Handcrafted Goods - Industries that produce handcrafted goods with an emphasis on sustainability and eco-friendly materials.
3. Personal Care Products - Companies that specialize in organic, all-natural personal care products, particularly those that focus on soap-making and other home-crafted personal care products.