'Six Days, Seven Nights' is a four-part Snapchat campaign unveiled by hotel brand Marriott International last month. Appealing to social media users' short attention spans, the series of segments -- described as "snapisodes" -- aims to engage Millennials seeking authentic, fun and engaging content.
Each of the ads in the hotel's four-part Snapchat series is hosted by a different social media influencer, captured as they travel to various destinations around the globe. Each influencer also gets a chance to stay at a Marriott International hotel location and shares their experience virtually with fans.
“We know loyalty is about building a relationship and this was an opportunity for us to introduce Marriott Rewards to a new generation of travelers,” said Marriott International's senior director of social and digital marketing Amanda Moore. In addition to drawing in younger audiences, this unique social media campaign also promotes the hotel chain's Marriott Rewards loyalty program effectively.
Marriott International's 'Six Days, Seven Nights' Was Revealed on Snapchat
1. Snapchat Influencer Marketing - Using social media influencers on Snapchat to engage Millennials and promote brands.
2. Short-form Content - Creating bite-sized content to capture the attention of social media users with limited attention spans.
3. Virtual Travel Experiences - Offering virtual experiences that allow users to explore destinations and hotels from the comfort of their own homes.
1. Hospitality - Using Snapchat to promote hotel brands and engage with younger audiences.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Utilizing social media influencers and short-form content to reach target customers effectively.
3. Travel and Tourism - Providing virtual travel experiences to showcase destinations and encourage future bookings.