In an effort to provide consumers with a better-for-you snack option, Mark’s Mindful Munchies has launched a new lineup of air-popped chips made with ancient grains.
The newest lineup from Mark’s Mindful Munchies is made with 100% whole grain sorghum, as well as other ancient grains such as brown rice, quinoa, and chia. The new Pop Bitties are available in four tasty flavors: pink Himalayan salt, maple & sea salt, hickory BBQ, and vegan sour cream & onion. Best of all, the new snacks are completely vegan, non-GMO, and clock in at just 120 calories per serving. The Pop Bitties are also free of gluten, trans fats, and artificial ingredients, making them a great option for consumers with various diets and lifestyles.
Image Credit: Mark’s Mindful Munchies
Mark’s Mindful Munchies Has Launched a New Line of Air-Popped Chips
1. Whole Grain Snacks - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new whole grain snack options using ancient grains to cater to health-conscious consumers.
2. Air-popped Chips - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create innovative air-popped chip flavors and variations to meet the demand for healthier snack options.
3. Mindful Munchies - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a line of mindful snacks using natural and sustainable ingredients to appeal to environmentally conscious consumers.
1. Snack Food - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Use innovative manufacturing techniques and alternative ingredients to create healthier and more sustainable snack offerings.
2. Food Production - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate ancient grains into food production processes to develop a wider range of nutritious products.
3. Healthy Eating - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new food products and services that promote healthy eating habits and cater to specific dietary needs and restrictions.