Here's an idea I wish I thought of first: take typical action movie scenarios and replace the humans with cows. Brilliant.
Photographer Mark Hotlhusen has utilized this idea to great effect as you can see by the fascinating images in our gallery.
Mark Hotlhusen was recently recognized in Lurzer's 200 Best Ad Photographers of 2008/2009 and was awarded the Lucie Award as the international photographer of the year in advertising
Implications - Utilizing animals within marketing and advertising schemes continues to act as a comic relief from the traditional models that many companies within varying industries continue to use. Companies who embrace their kooky sides with animals within marketing and advertising campaigns will likely find that consumers find such presentations humorous and effective.
The Creatively Animalistic Photography of Mark Hotlhusen
1. Animalistic Advertising - Using animals in marketing and advertising campaigns as a humorous alternative to traditional models.
2. Comic Relief Marketing - Incorporating kooky and humorous elements in marketing and advertising to engage consumers.
3. Creative Animal Photography - Exploring artistic photography that features animals in unconventional settings.
1. Advertising - Opportunity for agencies to create memorable and engaging campaigns by incorporating animals as humorous subjects.
2. Marketing - Incorporating animals in marketing strategies to create a unique and entertaining brand image.
3. Photography - Exploring unconventional photography styles that incorporate animals in unexpected ways for artistic expression.