The January 2016 cover shoot for Marie Claire Mexico will make people's New Year resolutions to stay fit much easier. Men will want to be able to snag a woman like model Eiza Gonzalez while every woman will want to look like her. She shows off her svelte frame in a series of cutout fitness gear that will make going to the gym more of a fashion show than a workout session.
The Marie Claire Mexico cover shoot was shot by photographer Frankie Batista. It was styled by Karen Levitt, who was inspired by everything from volleyball to boxing and more. What makes these looks stand out from all the other sporty chic outfits out there is not only the cutouts, but the color blocking as well. Not to mention the overall futuristic vibe.
The Latest Marie Claire Mexico Cover Stars Eiza Gonzalez
1. Cutout Fitness Gear - There is an opportunity for fashion brands to create sporty cutout fitness gear that is both functional and fashionable.
2. Color Blocking - There is an opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate color blocking in sportswear for a more visually striking look.
3. Futuristic Sportswear - There is an opportunity for fashion brands to create more futuristic sportswear that incorporates technology and innovation.
1. Fitness Apparel - The fitness apparel industry can benefit from incorporating trendy cutout designs and color blocking in their products.
2. Sportswear - The sportswear industry can benefit from incorporating futuristic designs and technology in their products.
3. Fashion - The fashion industry can benefit from expanding into the athleisure market, creating stylish yet functional sportswear for everyday wear.