This summer, try relaxing by the pool with a couple of spicy rhubarb margaritas instead of plain old cocktails. This refreshingly delicious drink recipe is equal parts sweet and spicy resulting in the perfect summer beverage.
To create this delectable rhubarb margarita you’d need three stocks of chopped rhubarb, water, sugar, lime juice, tequila, chopped jalapeno, rhubarb syrup and more. These tasty sweet and spicy ingredients create enough margarita mix for four to six people. This yummy drink recipe recommends sifting out the jalapenos after about 30 minutes to avoid making these summer cocktails too spicy, because there is nothing worse than a cocktail that burns your taste buds.
Rhubarb is delicious and it really doesn't get enough credit. Making these spicy fruit-filled margaritas is the perfect way to tip your hat to this amazing fruit, while enjoying a refreshing summery cocktail.
These Spicy Rhubarb Margaritas are Refreshing for Summer
1. Spicy Cocktails - Creating unique, spicy cocktails with unusual ingredients creates an opportunity for differentiation in the beverage industry.
2. Fruit-infused Cocktails - Developing drink recipes that incorporate fresh, seasonal fruits provides a unique twist on classic cocktails, which could be particularly appealing to wellness-minded consumers.
3. DIY Cocktail Kits - Offering pre-packaged DIY cocktail kits with unique recipes and specialty ingredients could tap into the at-home entertainment trend and provide a new revenue source for bars and restaurants.
1. Beverage - By experimenting with combinations of sweet and spicy flavors, the beverage industry has an opportunity to attract consumers seeking a unique taste experience.
2. Hospitality - Developing new cocktail menus, offering mixology classes, and providing specialty DIY cocktail kits could boost sales and engage customers in the hospitality industry.
3. Produce - Marketing less commonly used or underutilized produce, such as rhubarb, as a cocktail ingredient creates opportunities to expand market demand and revenue streams for produce suppliers.