Physically, celebrities are just like you and me. The only difference is they have a team of professionals catering to their appearance. Be it 24/7 make-up artists or Manpreet Ahuja here digitally doctoring their photos, stars have numerous ways to keep themselves looking at the top of their game.
Check out the work by Manpreet Ahuja that proves, once again, that Scarlett Johansson is still smoking hot no matter what.
Implications - Photo editing and the rise of photoshop has had significant impacts on the public perception of beauty and body image with the mass production of images that portray unrealistic standards of beauty. Women who are exposed to these images set unattainable standards for themselves, despite the knowledge that the beauty of the women in the images is largely attributable to digital enhancement and photo editing.
Manpreet Ahuja Shows His Celebrity Retouching Skills
1. Digital Photo Editing - Expanding opportunities in the field of digital photo editing present innovative ways to enhance and transform images.
2. Beauty Standards - The mass production of digitally enhanced images is influencing and redefining societal beauty standards.
3. Body Image Impact - Exposure to digitally transformed images is affecting women's body image and self-esteem.
1. Photography - The photography industry can benefit from incorporating digital photo editing techniques to offer enhanced services to clients.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore innovative ways to embrace diversity and challenge traditional beauty standards fueled by digitally edited images.
3. Mental Health - The mental health industry can address the negative impact of digitally manipulated images on body image and self-esteem through awareness campaigns and support services.