Some of the most convincing print ads are the ones that feature real people, like these Manpower Staffing print ads. By showcasing real workers, these print ads appear more relatable and reputable in the eyes of consumers.
These three Manpower Staffing Print ads were done by advertising agency The Martin Agency. The international workplace-positioning agency wanted to feature 10 real people directly off the street in its print ad campaign. By doing so, these Manpower Staffing Print ads ensured that the real people used conveyed the multinational nature of the company.
These Manpower Staffing Print ads are an effective use of raw talent to appeal to an audience of real workers.
Manpower Staffing Print Ads Feature Real People Off the Street
1. Real People Advertising - By featuring real people in advertising campaigns, businesses can create a relatable and reputable image in the eyes of consumers.
2. Raw Talent Utilization - Using real people off the street in print ads can showcase the potential of raw talent and provide opportunities for individuals to be part of advertising campaigns.
3. Multinational Workforce Representation - By featuring a diverse group of people, businesses can highlight their multinational nature and appeal to a global audience.
1. Advertising - The advertising industry can leverage the trend of featuring real people in print ads to create more relatable and authentic advertising campaigns.
2. Staffing and Recruitment - Companies in the staffing and recruitment industry can explore using real people in their advertising campaigns to showcase the diverse range of talent they can provide to clients.
3. Multinational Corporations - Multinational corporations can adopt the trend of featuring a diverse group of people in their advertising to highlight their global workforce and appeal to a wider audience.