There is a craze among auto makers and University students to create fuel efficient autos and vehicles. Engineer students of the University of New Haven have built a prototype of a three wheeler that gets 500 mpg.
The vehicle is being named as the 'Mobile Aerodynamic Lightweight Super-Mileage Tri-Wheeled Road Monster, or 'Maelstrom.' Maelstrom -- a single-seated and lightweight car -- features $25,000 carbon-fiber body which was donated by Vespoli. The prototype will take part in Supermileage competition.
The University of New Haven Built the Prototype of Three Wheeler
1. Super-mileage Vehicles - The trend of creating fuel-efficient vehicles is leading to the development of super-mileage vehicles that can travel impressive distances on minimal fuel.
2. Lightweight Vehicles - The craze for fuel-efficient vehicles is pushing auto makers and university students towards the production of lightweight vehicles with innovative designs.
3. Prototype Development - Engineer students are developing prototypes of innovative vehicles that can revolutionize the automotive industry with the addition of advanced materials and technologies.
1. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry can benefit from the production of super-mileage and lightweight vehicles that can help in reducing fuel consumption and carbon emissions.
2. Education Industry - The education industry can leverage prototypes developed by students and researchers to bring disruptive ideas and innovations to the automotive industry.
3. Carbon Fiber Manufacturing - The carbon fiber manufacturing industry can supply lightweight and durable materials for the production of innovative vehicles such as the Mobile Aerodynamic Lightweight Super-Mileage Tri-Wheeled Road Monster.