Eclectic animal prints, a fiery red bob cut, and a whole lot of feisty attitude are the makings of the stunning Madelene de la Motte shoot for Contributor #4. Lensed by Magnus Magnusson, the editorial features the Swedish model paying tribute to one of fashion's top models of the last few decades, Canadian Linda Evangelista.
In pieces from the Versace for H&M Winter 2011 collection and other luxurious selections from Dries van Noten and Maison Martin Margiela, Madelene is the perfect portrait of a fashionista, in looks that blend eclectic 80s influence with contemporary cuts and patterns. Proving that animal prints don't always have to be worn in moderation, Madelene looks absolutely stunning in an ensemble that packs a jungle-influenced punch, with classic elegance.
Whether you're a longtime fan of Linda Evangelista, or you're new to the fashion scene, Madelene de la Motte's Contributor #4 editorial is a must-see.
Madelene de la Motte Stuns in Feisty Prints for Contributor #4
1. Eclectic Animal Prints - The use of eclectic animal prints in high-end fashion collections presents an opportunity for fashion designers and retailers to tap into a bold aesthetic that appeals to fashion enthusiasts.
2. 80s Influence - The blending of eclectic 80s influence with contemporary cuts and patterns in fashion can create a nostalgic yet modern look that appeals to a wide audience.
3. Luxurious Selections - The use of luxurious selections in fashion collections highlights an opportunity for luxury brands to showcase their high-end materials and craftsmanship.
1. Fashion - Incorporating bold animal prints, nostalgic 80s influence, and luxurious materials into clothing lines presents an opportunity for fashion designers to create unique collections that stand out in the market.
2. Retail - Retailers can stay on-trend by stocking up on pieces with animal prints, 80s influence, and luxurious materials that are sure to catch the attention of fashion-conscious shoppers.
3. Beauty - The fiery red bob cut featured in the editorial presents an opportunity for beauty companies to showcase bold and daring hairstyles that complement and elevate high-end fashion looks.