When visiting Madeline’s Madteater, I felt like Alice in Wonderland attending one of Madhatter’s tea parties. It is like having all your senses bombarded at the same time, with the core focus being food.
Madeline’s Madteater is a unique and unusual culinary experience with experimental theatrics thrown in to heighten one’s experience with the subject - food. Depending on the theme, the diners have no choice but to get involved.
The people behind Madeleine’s are Mette Sia Martinussen and Nikolaj Danielsen as they work together with other well known chefs, scientists and musicians to create this masterful dining experience.
Madeline’s Madteater has been focusing on all five senses during the dining experience. Recently, they have had guests fast on the day of their visit, to encourage physical and spiritual nourishment.
Madeline's Madteater Offers Visitors Dinner and a Show
1. Multi-sensory Dining - Opportunity for restaurants to create unique culinary experiences by incorporating elements that engage all five senses.
2. Experimental Theatrics - Opportunity for restaurants to create an immersive dining experience by incorporating theatrical elements, such as performances, into the meal.
3. Collaborative Cuisine - Opportunity for restaurants to collaborate with chefs, scientists and musicians to create unique culinary experiences that cannot be found anywhere else.
1. Restaurant Industry - Restaurants can create a unique selling proposition by providing an immersive, multi-sensory dining experience that sets them apart from competitors.
2. Hospitality Industry - Hotels and resorts can add value to their guests' experience by offering multi-sensory dining options, creating a memorable and unique stay.
3. Event Industry - Event planners can incorporate multi-sensory dining experiences to create immersive and unforgettable events for clients.