Under its Made For YOU direct-to-consumer brand, BIC is introducing a variety of grooming and body care products that are exclusively available on Amazon. The new products include the Made for YOU Shave Cream, Body Lotion and Face Lotion, which complement the Made For YOU refillable razor system.
Made For YOU sets itself apart as a brand "created for everybody and every body," especially in response to research collected that found 69% of consumers between the ages of 18 and 34 believe that companies should create more unisex personal care and beauty products. For universal appeal, the grooming products from the brand targeting Millennial and Gen Z consumers boast only a light citrus scent and moisturizing, skin-nourishing ingredients like aloe vera and Vitamin E.
Image Credit: BIC
BIC's Made For YOU Brand Makes Products for Everybody
1. Unisex Grooming Products - The demand for unisex personal care and beauty products is growing, presenting a disruptive innovation opportunity for brands to cater to a wider audience.
2. Direct-to-consumer Brands - The rise of direct-to-consumer brands like BIC's Made For YOU offers an opportunity for companies to eliminate middlemen and create a more personalized customer experience.
3. Sustainable Refillable Systems - The introduction of refillable razor systems by brands like Made For YOU addresses the growing consumer demand for eco-friendly and sustainable grooming options.
1. Personal Care - The personal care industry can leverage the demand for gender-neutral grooming products by developing innovative and inclusive product lines.
2. Beauty - The beauty industry can tap into the trend of unisex personal care products by creating cosmetic lines that cater to diverse consumers.
3. Ecommerce - The growth of direct-to-consumer brands like Made For YOU highlights the need for innovative eCommerce solutions to enhance customer experience and increase sales.