While cannabis edibles are not often associated with delicate French desserts, Madame Munchie is changing that fact.
The brand creates a variety of French macarons that have all been infused with THC. The flavors Madame Munchie offers include a Citrus with orange zest and house-made almond butter, Hazelnut Mocha with espresso, chocolate ganache and house-made hazelnut butter, a Green Gold with house-made pistachio butter and honey, a Tropical Jungle made with chocolate ganache and banana puree, and a PB&J made with organic grape jelly and house-made peanut butter. The brand also offers madeleine cookies, which are miniature French butter cakes.
Madame Munchie's products work to shift consumer perspective on the ways in which cannabis edibles can be produced and branded.
Madame Munchie Offers Medicated French Desserts
1. Cannabis-infused Desserts - Opportunity for creating innovative cannabis-infused desserts that challenge traditional edible forms.
2. Gourmet Edibles - The rise of gourmet cannabis-infused edibles that offer unique flavors and high-quality ingredients.
3. Cannabis Branding - Potential for creative branding and packaging of cannabis-infused products to attract a wider consumer base.
1. Cannabis Edibles - The cannabis edibles industry can explore new ways to infuse THC into gourmet dessert products.
2. Confectionery Industry - Opportunity for confectionery companies to diversify their product offerings by incorporating cannabis-infused desserts.
3. Marketing and Design - Marketing and design agencies can assist cannabis brands in developing unique and appealing packaging for their products.