In celebration of the upcoming Mad Men season, the beauty gurus at Estée Lauder have produced a Mad Men Color Collection, a showcase that demonstrates the brand’s penchant for dramatic glamor collaborations.
In line with the show’s 1960s theme, the Mad Men Color Collection features dark-red nail lacquer, gold-tinged eye shadow and a creamy blush. The show’s ornate costume designs have inspired many in the fashion world with retro skirts and dapper suit designs, two mode themes that have set the show apart from the rest. What has not been seen, however, is a beauty line like this Estée Lauder one. With a new season of the show about to launch, more beauty designs by fellow companies may be on the horizon.
The Estée Lauder Mad Men Color Collection is Extra Retro
1. Retro-inspired Beauty Collections - Brands can create throwback makeup lines that pay homage to iconic eras, such as the 1960s.
2. Collaborations with Television Shows - By partnering with popular shows, beauty companies can tap into existing fanbases and create exciting new products.
3. Nostalgia Marketing - Using retro designs and packaging can evoke feelings of nostalgia in consumers, making them more inclined to purchase.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - The beauty industry can use throwback designs and collaborations to create unique product lines that will stand out to consumers.
2. Television and Entertainment - Collaborating with beauty brands can create new revenue streams for television shows and provide fans with exciting new merchandise.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Using nostalgia in advertising campaigns can be a successful way to elicit positive emotions and create brand loyalty.