Following in the footsteps of many other major QSR chains, Moe's Southwest Grill has opened up a brand new test kitchen that's already churning out innovative new dishes like Mac 'N Queso.
Dubbed 'The Oasis,' Moe's new test kitchen is a gigantic facility in Atlanta that is meant to take the brand's menu in a new direction dubbed "“Untamed Southwest." As the brand's President Bruce Schroder explains, "Over the past 18-months we've taken a comprehensive look at our brand and intently listened to our fans in the process." As a result, the chain has been experimenting with delicious new Tex Mex dishes, such as Mac 'N Queso, "shareable" Street Corn, and a new Quinoa Power Bowl.
To sample the cheesy queso creation and other innovative new dishes, fans will have to visit The Oasis after it's official opening on November 16th.
Image Credit: Moe's Southwest Grill.
Moe's New Mac 'N Queso Puts a Mexican Twist on Comfort Food
1. Untamed Southwest Menu - Moe's Southwest Grill is taking its menu in a new direction with the Untamed Southwest concept, offering innovative Tex Mex dishes like Mac 'N Queso and Street Corn.
2. Test Kitchen Innovation - Moe's brand new test kitchen, The Oasis, is a hub for churning out innovative and experimental dishes that cater to customers' preferences.
3. Shareable and Healthy Options - Moe's is expanding its menu with shareable items like Street Corn and healthier offerings like the Quinoa Power Bowl.
1. Fast Casual Restaurants - Fast casual restaurants like Moe's Southwest Grill are embracing innovation and experimenting with new menu items to cater to evolving customer preferences.
2. Tex Mex Cuisine - Tex Mex cuisine identifies disruptive innovation opportunities by creating new twists on traditional comfort foods, such as Mac 'N Queso.
3. Food and Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry has the potential for disruptive innovation through the development of new and unique dishes like those found in Moe's Untamed Southwest menu.