Wouldn’t it be cool to be able to dynamically frame a picture with your hands and snap it with a blink of your eye? Well, that is exactly what this futuristic concept by Mac Funamizu does.
So how would it work? The stylish sunglasses will have an integrated camera which takes a picture of the area you frame with your two hands using the universal ‘frame’ gesture.
Options are displayed on the inner side of the glasses with instructions such as, “Shut your left eye to shoot.”
I know it’s a rather wild design, but with our great technological advances, we can have something like this in the next decade.
Check out more ambitious designs by Mac Funamizu below.
Mac Funamizu's Futuristic Camera Sunglasses
1. Hands-free Photography - Developing technology that allows for hands-free photography opens up new possibilities for capturing moments.
2. Futuristic Camera Sunglasses - The concept of camera sunglasses presents an innovative way to integrate technology into everyday attire.
3. Gesture-controlled Photography - Gesture-controlled photography systems offer a unique and intuitive way for users to interact with their cameras.
1. Technology - The technology industry can explore the development of hands-free photography devices.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can embrace the integration of technology in wearable accessories like camera sunglasses.
3. Photography - The photography industry can benefit from the implementation of gesture-controlled photography systems.