The MAC Cosmetics x Caitlyn Jenner collaboration is the first for both parties involved and so it's only natural that they would want to make it a very special one. Featuring a lipstick, the shade of which was appropriately dubbed 'Finally Free,' 100% of the proceeds will be going to the MAC Aids Fund Transgender Initiative in an effort to help the transgender community.
Described as a mid-tone rosy nude color with a creamy sheen, the MAC Cosmetics x Caitlyn Jenner Finally Free Lipstick shows that there are many ways an influencer of Jenner's status can help make a difference. Although a simple concept, both men and women are likely to flock to lipstick since it is an easy product to purchase that also does some good.
MAC Cosmetics x Caitlyn Jenner Finally Free Lipstick is Altruistic
1. Altruistic Beauty Collaborations - Bringing socially conscious initiatives to makeup collaborations with celebrities and influencers.
2. Gender-inclusive Beauty Products - Developing makeup and skincare products that are inclusive of all genders and identities.
3. Influencer-driven Philanthropy - Leveraging the reach and influence of celebrities and influencers to support philanthropic initiatives and social causes.
1. Beauty Industry - Opportunities for beauty brands to promote social responsibility by creating special collections that benefit marginalized communities.
2. Retail Industry - Providing more inclusive product offerings in areas such as health, wellness, and cosmetics will broaden target markets and enhance brand reputation.
3. Social Impact Industry - Partnering with celebrity influencers and philanthropic organizations to amplify social impact and advance social and environmental causes.