Rockit Burger Bar is really stepping it up a notch with their Mac Attack Burger. This incredible meat feat is a burger with buns made out of fried macaroni and cheese. While a similar burger was created by Zombie Burger, this version is not as vertical and comes slathered in sriracha ketchup. The burger is making headlines in its native Chicago, even getting a spot on the morning news.
The Mac Attack Burger rivals other odd burger buns, such as the ramen burger or cronut burger from Umami. Burger fans everywhere will surely rejoice, and may make a pilgrimage to Chicago just to try it out. If you live in the area and have not tried it yet, you're doing it wrong.
The Mac Attack Burger Buns are Made Out of Fried Macaroni and Cheese
1. Macaroni-bun Burgers - Opportunity to create unique burger experiences by experimenting with unconventional burger buns made out of different types of food.
2. Gourmet Fast Food - Opportunity to elevate fast food experiences by adding unique and unexpected twists to classic dishes.
3. Viral Menu Items - Opportunity to create buzz and draw customers by introducing outrageous and attention-grabbing menu items.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains can innovate by creating unique and surprising menu items that draw in customers.
2. Casual Dining - Casual dining restaurants can offer a fun and quirky take on classic dishes to create a unique dining experience for customers.
3. Food Trucks - Food truck owners can experiment with unconventional menu items to create buzz and draw attention to their truck.