If you were looking for a way to spruce up your breakfast food, these mac and cheese pancakes might do the trick. The Misc. Kitchen recipe was inspired by a menu item from Shopsin's on Manhattan's Lower East Side's Essex Street Market. These are ideal for brinner enthusiasts (breakfast for dinner) or for those who enjoy a heartier meal to start their day.
While adding maple syrup may or may not be a good idea, the mac and cheese pancakes would go perfectly with a side of bacon. That being said, everything could be improved with a side of bacon. The recipe is intended to have emotional healing powers. This might be from combining two class comfort foods. This could also make a wonderful hangover meal.
This Mac and Cheese Pancakes Recipe Will Win Any Brinner Throwdown
1. Comfort Food Fusion - There is a trend towards combining traditional comfort foods, like mac and cheese, with unexpected dishes to create new and exciting culinary experiences.
2. Brinner Dishes - There is a trend towards serving breakfast dishes for dinner (brinner), offering customers more flexibility with their meal choices and creating new opportunities for restaurants.
3. Alternative Pancake Recipes - There is a trend towards creating new and interesting pancake recipes, moving away from traditional pancake dishes and towards more creative, unique flavors and combinations.
1. Food and Beverage - In the food and beverage industry, there is an opportunity to create new menu items that feature comfort food fusion, brinner dishes, and alternative pancake recipes that appeal to customers looking for unique culinary experiences.
2. Restaurant - In the restaurant industry, there is an opportunity to cater to the growing trend of brinner dishes by offering flexible menus and meal options that cater to customers looking for breakfast foods at any time of day.
3. Cookbook - In the cookbook industry, there is an opportunity to create recipe books featuring alternative pancake recipes that appeal to home cooks looking for new and interesting ways to enjoy a classic dish.