BAPE works in collaboration with Alpha Industries to unveil the MA-1 & N3-B collection that spotlights the Japanese streetwear brand's playful and iconic emblems. The capsule made its debut originally during the BAPE XXV exhibition during the 25th anniversary.
The jackets are optioned in Alpha Industries' iconic Replica Gray tonal option as the other half of the jacket features the 1ST CAMO patterning print to honor both contributing brands. Both of the jackets feature a plethora of prints and patchwork that decorate the back, the front, and the sleeves. Some of these include the shark icon, a patch that reads "No Windage Hold OFf" and "FUNTHERA MILITIA." Additionally, there is also a bright orange tiger-like notif at the front of the parka jacket.
Image Credit: BAPE
BAPE and Alpha Industries Join on the MA-1 & N3-B Capsule
1. Camo Streetwear Collaborations - The trend of collaborating camo streetwear with iconic brands has an opportunity for further disruptive innovation.
2. Iconic Brand Emblems - Incorporating playful and iconic emblems of brands is becoming a trend to take advantage of disruptive innovation opportunities.
3. Patchwork and Prints on Jackets - The trend of incorporating patchwork and prints on jackets is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the streetwear industry.
1. Streetwear - The streetwear industry can take advantage of the trend of collaborating camo streetwear with iconic brands and incorporating patchwork and prints.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can incorporate the trend of incorporating playful and iconic emblems on clothes.
3. Apparel Manufacturing - The apparel manufacturing industry can take advantage of the trend of incorporating patchwork and prints on jackets.