The Lynx personal care products range has been repositioned by the brand to help make it more applicable to Generation Z consumers. The brand announced the rebranding alongside three new sport products called Recharge, which includes an antiperspirant, deodorant body spray and a three-in-one body, face and hair wash. The brand repositioning will be supported by an expansive media campaign that will cover TV, video on demand, out of the house and social.
Senior Brand Manager Josh Plimmer spoke on the Lynx personal care products range repositioning saying, "Lynx continues to have a legendary status because we understand the importance of staying relevant to our audience whilst helping guys smell and feel their best. This ambitious brand refresh, led by our new TV ad, champions all the different ways guys navigate the evolving world of attraction - this 360-degree brand communication campaign does just that, with fresh content, packaging, graphics and reformulated versions of its products. We believe attraction is about connection, equality and empowerment and how Lynx can open you up to a world of possibilities when you’re feeling most confident and the best possible version of yourself.”
Lynx Personal Care Products Have Been Repositioned for Gen Z
1. Gen Z Personal Care - The trend of repositioning personal care products for Generation Z presents an opportunity for brands to capitalize on the unique interests and needs of this demographic.
2. Sport-specific Personal Care - The trend of creating sport-specific personal care products presents an opportunity for brands to tap into a growing market of active and health-conscious consumers.
3. 360-degree Brand Communication Campaigns - The trend of 360-degree brand communication campaigns presents an opportunity for brands to create a cohesive and immersive brand experience across multiple channels.
1. Personal Care - The personal care industry has an opportunity to develop new products and marketing strategies that appeal to the unique interests and needs of the Generation Z demographic.
2. Sport - The sport industry has an opportunity to partner with personal care brands to develop and market sport-specific personal care products to active and health-conscious consumers.
3. Marketing and Advertising - The marketing and advertising industry has an opportunity to help brands create 360-degree brand communication campaigns that provide a cohesive and immersive brand experience across multiple channels.