Images of the Lynk & Co 02 have leaked onto the Internet, and they look promising. Before we go any further some background is needed. Lynk & Co is a sub-brand of Geely, a massive Chinese automaker. Geely owns Volvo and will be developing cars jointly with the Swedish company. Lynk & Co is a youth-targeted sub-brand, hence the sleek looks of its concept cars. The 02 is the second of its concepts to go public. The first was the 01, a crossover.
There aren't any hard details out about the Lynk & Co 02, just these images. From what we can see this sedan will have exotic scissor doors up front and suicide doors in back. The overall look is almost a hybrid of American muscle and European luxury. That panoramic sunroof is also pretty swank. We may learn more about the mysterious Lynk & Co 02 at the 2017 Shanghai Auto Show which is fast-approaching.
The Lynk & Co 02 Looks Ready to Take on the World's Best Luxury Cars
1. Exotic-scissor-door Sedans - The trend of incorporating exotic scissor doors in sedans presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in automotive design and luxury customization.
2. Youth-targeted Sub-brands - The trend of developing youth-targeted sub-brands in the automotive industry offers disruptive innovation opportunities in creating sleek and appealing concepts for younger consumers.
3. Hybrid European-american Designs - The trend of blending European luxury with American muscle in automotive design creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in creating unique, high-performance vehicles with premium features.
1. Automotive Design - The automotive design industry can leverage the trend of exotic-scissor-door sedans to create innovative and visually striking vehicle models.
2. Luxury Customization - The luxury customization industry can tap into the trend of exotic-scissor-door sedans to offer unique customization options and accessories for high-end vehicles.
3. Youth-targeted Marketing - The automotive marketing industry can explore the trend of youth-targeted sub-brands to develop innovative marketing strategies and campaigns targeting younger consumers.