Trend Hunter's Jamie Neely plans on escaping this polar vortex in style with these luxury travel innovations. Jamie's philosophy is that if you're going to travel, you should do it the posh way and find yourself indulged in some of these luxe travel creations.
An unconventional take on luxury travel is the newest addition to Japan Airline's cabins. The Asian airline service recently decided to add bidets to all their cabins opposed to the usual toilets. This lavish improvement may leave flyers feeling a little unusual at first --if they're unfamiliar with a bidet clean-- but nonetheless prime and posh.
These luxury travel arrangements are sure to have people feeling elite and glamorous while on the run from the cold weather.
Jamie Neely Wants Viewers to Escape the Icey Cold with Luxury Travel
1. Luxury Travel Innovations - Innovations in luxury travel are emerging, ranging from bidet functionality in airline cabins to new and unconventional approaches to travel.
2. Unconventional Approaches to Luxury Travel - The latest innovation in the luxury travel industry seeks to offer an unconventional and luxurious experience to customers seeking to escape from cold weather.
3. Experiential Travel Services - The luxury travel industry continues to devise innovative and experiential services in response to heightened demand for posh travel experiences.
1. Luxury Travel Industry - Luxury travel industry players are embracing new trends and technologies to enhance the travel experience for opulent-seeking tourists.
2. Airlines Industry - Airlines are exploring innovative ways to entice passengers and improve their overall travel experiences, particularly in the luxury segment.
3. Consumer Goods Industry - The demand for luxury travel experiences is fueling growth within the consumer goods industry, as consumers seek to purchase the latest in travel-oriented gadgets and accessories.