Teri Muncey, who runs 'The Lovely Drawer,' offers a luxury notebook design that can easily be replicated at home.
While the notebooks appear to be made of stone and copper, those materials were only the inspiration for these luxury notebooks. The designer created the effect by first using marble-like adhesive vinyl or contact paper and sticking it onto the front page of a regular notebook. Then, the designer simply paints a copper color onto a piece of adhesive paper and attaches it to the spine of the notebook -- making it appear as though it has been bound with copper. The artist completes the book by twisting copper paperclips into a triangular shape so they can function as bookmarks.
This elegant DIY project is an excellent way of creating beautiful stationary that is also affordable.
This Artist Uses Copper Accents to Decorate Notebooks
1. DIY Luxury Notebooks - Opportunities for creating luxury notebooks at home using affordable materials.
2. Marble-like Adhesive Vinyl - Innovative ways to mimic the look and feel of expensive materials using adhesive vinyl.
3. Copper Accents - Exploring the use of copper accents to add a touch of luxury to everyday items.
1. Arts and Crafts - Disruptive opportunities for artists and crafters to offer custom luxury notebook designs.
2. Stationary - Innovative ideas for stationary companies to incorporate affordable luxury designs into their product offerings.
3. Retail - New avenues for retailers to introduce DIY components and materials for creating luxury products at home.