The new Lulu Pre-Spring 2014 campaign apparently took place in the world's prettiest rave.
Soft light and delicate pink neon signs add a calming atmosphere to this lovely spring fashion spread. Shot by photographer Frankie Batista, this calming, cute shoot looks like it was taken in a blissfully mellow night club.
The most important thing about this Lulu Pre-Spring 2014 fashion shoot is, of course, the clothing. These garments look like what party girls might wear when they go to heaven. The line includes lots of light whites and pastels. There are a number of white dresses mixed in with pretty pastel sweaters and a couple of casually cool jackets. The most interesting piece by far is a light pink jumpsuit with a metal piece belt.
The Lulu Pre-Spring 2014 Campaign Boasts an Ethereal Appeal
1. Soft Neon Fashion - There is an opportunity to explore more soft neon fashion photography as soft neon adds a calming atmosphere to fashion photography
2. Ethereal Fashion Spread - There is an opportunity to explore more ethereal fashion spreads to attract the attention of young consumers.
3. Pretty Rave Fashion - There is an opportunity to create more rave fashion campaigns with a calming and cute look, adding soft neon signs to set the scenic background.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can benefit from creating an ethereal, calming and rave-inspired collection
2. Photography Industry - The photography industry can benefit from creating a new movement of delicate fashion photography with the use of soft neon
3. Marketing Industry - Influencers, advertisers and companies can create calming and cute campaigns inspired by rave culture using soft neon for their branding