Fatt's low-carb bars appeal to keto dieters and those who want to avoid refined sugars, all the while enjoying decadent flavors like Coffee + Walnut, Caramel + Sea Salt and Coconut + Macadamia. The ketogenic nut bars are high in fibre, free from palm oil, packed with probiotics and good sources of clean energy without sweeteners.
The bars remind of the mind-body benefits that can be experienced while following the ketogenic diet, including mental clarity and enhanced concentration, more energy and better performance, as well as weight loss and freedom from sugar crashes.
The rise of full-fat products and keto dieting has helped to change consumers' perceptions of fats in food and Fatt's visual identity champions good fats, positivity, energy and upliftment.
Fatt's Low-Carb Bars Convey Youthfulness, Energy & Benefits of Eating Keto
1. Low-carb Diet - Opportunity to create low-carb, keto-friendly products to cater to the rising demand of consumers who prefer low-carbohydrate diets.
2. Ketogenic Diet - Incorporating more ketogenic-friendly products can help businesses reach a growing market of health-conscious consumers embracing the lifestyle.
3. Clean Energy Foods - Meeting the needs of consumers looking for food options that fuel them up without refined sugars, additives, and sweeteners presents new avenues for disruptive innovation.
1. Food and Beverage - There is a rising demand for healthier food products, and the food and beverage industry can take advantage of this trend by offering more keto-friendly, low-carb, and clean energy options.
2. Wellness and Lifestyle - With the increasing popularity of the ketogenic diet and other low-carbohydrate lifestyles, the wellness and lifestyle industry has opportunities to develop products and services aligned with these consumer preferences.
3. Probiotics and Digestive Health - The increasing focus on digestive health in health and wellness presents an opportunity to develop products like Fatt's low-carb bars that are high in fibre, free from palm oil, and packed with probiotics.