Keto Krisp makes a trio of nut butter protein bars that share protein from plant-based and whey sources, as well as fiber and healthy fats to meet the demanding requirements of the ketogenic diet. The bars, which are available in Almond Butter, Chocolate Raspberry and Chocolate Mint varieties, provide 10 grams of protein and 10 grams of fiber with just two grams of sugar and either four to five net carbs.
These keto-friendly protein bars are free from artificial flavors and colors, offering a simple snack for those who are interested in the benefits of low-carb and low-sugar eating. The bars are said to be full of crunch and have a "velvety dense brownie texture" that's mess-free and easy to enjoy on the go.
Image Credit: Keto Krisp
Keto Krisp's Nut Butter Protein Bars are Low in Sugar & Net Carbs
1. Plant-based Protein Bars - Opportunity for companies to create plant-based protein bars to appeal to the growing demand for vegan and vegetarian protein options on the keto diet.
2. Simple Ingredient Snacks - Opportunity for companies to create snacks with simple, all-natural ingredients that cater to consumers looking for low-carb and low-sugar options without artificial flavors and colors.
3. Mess-free Snacks - Opportunity for companies to create mess-free snacks that are easy to enjoy on-the-go and accommodate busy lifestyles.
1. Health and Wellness - Health and wellness industry can embrace the trend of keto-friendly nutrition products, specifically protein bars, that cater to various lifestyle needs, such as vegan or vegetarian.
2. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage industry can create innovative snacks with ingredients that meet the demanding requirements of the ketogenic diet while appealing to consumers looking for low-carb and low-sugar options.
3. Fitness and Sports Nutrition - Fitness and sports nutrition industry can tap into the growing demand for keto-friendly protein bars that provide high-quality protein and fiber to support active lifestyles.