This stunning love illustration series shows the audience little moments of profound love that people experience on a daily basis.
Brought to life by freelance visual illustrator Simone Massoni, the illustration series has been a work in progress over the last year. Massoni partnered up with The New Yorker to create these fun and sweet illustrations for the magazine's 'Love (and Old Flames)' issue, which explores the theme of love. The love illustration series is made mostly in black and white with touches of red only where the artist felt was needed.
"I somehow imagined myself, and the reader, as an invisible witness to the tiny moments of everyday life. Sort of like an intimate spectator who was not supposed to be there," says Massoni.
This Love Illustration Series Shows Little Everyday Moments of Love
1. Illustrated Love Series - Illustration series showcasing sweet everyday moments of love
2. Visual Storytelling - Freelance illustrator creates a narrative through a series of illustrated images
3. Emotional Art - Artistic expression of emotions through the use of illustrations
1. Publishing - Creating visual narrative content for magazines
2. Marketing - Using illustration to evoke emotions in branded campaigns
3. Home Decor - Incorporating emotionally resonant illustrations into home decor products