Do you like spending a lot of money just to look like you have spent a lot of money? If you do, then Louis Vuitton has just the thing for you! The launching of three new colors to add to their Louis Vuitton Key Rings.
Inspired by the hotel and cruise ship tags collected by the brand's founder, there are three different varieties. All of the Louis Vuitton Key Rings retain the same Louis Vuitton signature, LV monogram and store addresses.
The three new colors, Rusty, Burgundy and Monogram, all undergo the same LV exclusive version of silkscreening, for that "just blew $200 on a keychain" look.
Louis Vuitton Key Rings Add Unnecessary Glamour to Your Keys
1. Luxury Keychains - The trend of luxury keychains offers opportunities for companies to create unique designs that allow consumers to showcase their status.
2. Excess Spending - The trend of excessive spending on non-essential items opens up opportunities for companies to create even more extravagant products for the wealthy.
3. Personalization - The trend of personalized keychains allows companies to create unique individualized products for consumers looking to stand out from the crowd.
1. Luxury Fashion - The luxury fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of luxury keychains by creating unique designs that cater to the elite market.
2. Accessories - The accessories industry can explore opportunities to create personalized or customized keychains for the individualistic consumer base.
3. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can create custom keychains for hotels and resorts as a marketing and branding tool to offer to guests as a souvenir of their stay.