Michelle Williams is joined by fellow actress Alicia Vikander in the Louis Vuitton FW15 ad campaign. A staple figure in their marketing imagery, the American star continues to shine as she poses alongside vintage style luggage and current LV handbag styles. The photoshoot is as whimsical as expected. This time it's attributed to a wanderlust element as the Louis Vuitton FW15 ad campaign is themed "Spirit of Travel."
Captured in a desolate desert, the Louis Vuitton FW15 ad campaign shows the two women waiting quite serenely for someone to come and rescue them from the heat. It's a welcomed visual considering how cool the weather is turning as we enter the fall and winter season. People will appreciate the reminder to book a trip stat.
The Louis Vuitton FW15 Campaign Focuses on the 'Spirit of Travel'
1. Wanderlust Fashion - The theme of travel in fashion campaigns creates an opportunity for airlines and travel agencies to partner with fashion brands for co-marketing collaborations.
2. Vintage-inspired Luggage - The use of vintage luggage in fashion ads can inspire companies in the luggage industry to create modern designs with a retro touch, which could appeal to consumers who value nostalgia and heritage.
3. Celebrity Endorsement - The use of actresses as models in luxury brand campaigns provides an opportunity for celebrity endorsement deals and collaborations, potentially leading to increased brand awareness and sales.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can take advantage of the wanderlust trend by incorporating travel themes into their collections and marketing campaigns to appeal to consumers with a sense of adventure.
2. Airlines - Partnering with fashion brands for co-marketing campaigns centered around the theme of travel can benefit airlines by attracting more customers and promoting travel as a luxurious experience.
3. Luggage - The vintage-inspired luggage trend in fashion ads can be an opportunity for luggage companies to create new designs that incorporate nostalgia and tradition, which may appeal to consumers who value heritage and craftsmanship.