L’Officiel Turkey's March 2015 issue features a Lotte Koolen photoshoot that highlights the season's hottest eyewear looks. Drawing inspiration from the 70s, this image series celebrates rounded and rimless sunglasses along with more architectural and linear shades.
Photographer Tugberk Acar captures the image series and works alongside stylist Asligul Arslanalp who dresses the model in a retro, suede suit. Hair styling for this Lotte Koolen photoshoot is courtesy of Yigithan Demiralp and makeup is the work of Baris Yilmaz.
While Lotte's hair is slicked back in a low ponytail, her makeup is bare-faced and understated. She sports a peachy lip and mascara combo and lets her retro eyewear take center stage by donning cosmetics that are not too over the top in their look.
L’Officiel Turkey's Lotte Koolen Photoshoot is an Homage to the 70s
1. Retro Eyewear - The resurgence of vintage-inspired eyewear offers opportunities for brands to create new designs with a nostalgic twist.
2. Architectural Sunglasses - The trend towards more geometric and structured sunglasses opens up possibilities for innovative frame designs.
3. Minimalist Makeup - The move towards understated makeup allows for eyewear to be the focal point, creating opportunities for cosmetic companies to develop products that enhance natural beauty.
1. Eyewear - Eyewear brands can capitalize on the demand for retro and architectural sunglasses by creating unique designs that embrace nostalgia and modern aesthetics.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can incorporate retro eyewear into their collections, offering consumers a trendy and nostalgic accessory to complete their outfits.
3. Cosmetics - Cosmetic companies can develop minimalist makeup products that complement bold eyewear styles, catering to the growing demand for natural and effortless beauty.