Loquita is a WOC-owned bath care brand specializing in cruelty-free scrubs, bath bombs and other therapeutic products.
In addition to best-sellers like its 90s-themed bath bombs that pay tribute to films like Fight Club, the brand also offers handcrafted soaps, natural lip balms and hair spritz that is formulated to enhance shine while leaving hair smelling fresh.
Moreover, Loquita is home to collectible merchandise -- from phone charms to stickers -- that are inspired by Latinx history, artwork and pop culture.
This cruelty-free bath care brand will appeal to consumers seeking a premium beauty product at a reasonable price -- making it a hit among MIllennials looking to support female entrepreneurs and emerging design creatives.
Loquita Specializes in Cruelty-Free Bath Bombs and Scrubs
1. Cruelty-free Bath Care - Opportunity to embrace ethical product lines that cater to mindful consumers.
2. Therapeutic Products - Opportunity to experiment with product lines emphasizing natural benefits for skin and hair care.
3. Latinx-inspired Collectibles - Opportunity to combine the popularity of cultural heritage with a retail product line.
1. Beauty - Opportunity for the beauty industry to embrace cruelty-free and natural product lines that cater to conscious consumers.
2. E-commerce - Opportunity to showcase up-and-coming WOC-owned indie brands with creative and relatable retail merchandising.
3. Design - Opportunity for designers and creatives to collaborate with emerging WOC-owned brands that emphasize cultural inspiration and innovation.