It is starting to get a bit chilly out there and you will have to start bundling up more. The Longcat fleece scarf is an interesting way to stay warm.
This popular Internet meme neck warmer is made out of fleece and measures in at over 5ft long. It does look a little odd, but the Longcat fleece scarf will keep you warm and it is kind of cute.
Implications - In the digital age, one of the most effective forms of marketing features advertising that has the ability to go viral on the Internet. One of the best ways a company can do that is by investing in marketing that directly spoofs, references, or features a popular Internet meme. The ads show a company with its finger on the pulse of contemporary pop culture, and add to the ongoing online discourse.
The Longcat Fleece Scarf is an Adorable Way to Stay Warm
1. Viral Meme Fashion - Fashion items that reference popular Internet memes can go viral and generate organic marketing.
2. Pet-themed Accessories - Accessories based on pets and animals can appeal to a wide range of consumers, generating profit for businesses.
3. Novelty Scarves - Novelty scarves that feature unique designs and materials can offer consumers a fun and functional way to stay warm.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can capitalize on the popularity of Internet memes and pet-themed items to create new product lines.
2. Pet Supplies - Pet supply companies can expand their product offerings to include pet-themed accessories and merchandise.
3. Apparel Accessories - Companies that create and sell apparel accessories can explore the trend of novelty scarves for a unique market niche.