These amazing underwater baby photographs are from London Baby Swim, which offers classes aimed at teaching babies how to swim. The results are incredibly cute.
Phil Shaw and Ana Torres run the London Baby Swim class. The class currently has 500 babies learning to swim alongside their parents and qualified instructors. Teaching children while they are young does not have to stop at social and scholarly skills. Throw your babies underwater!
Implications - Now, it's virtually impossible for me to see a picture of a submerged baby and not immediately think of Nirvana's iconic cover for Nevermind. That ratchets up the cool points in this collection of photos, and certainly makes me feel like less of a loser for finding them so adorable. Enjoy!
London Baby Swim Offers Swimming Classes for Newborns
1. Underwater Baby Photography - As more parents seek novel ways to document their baby's milestones, photography businesses or apps that specialize in underwater baby photography could disrupt traditional photography services.
2. Baby Swim Classes - The growing popularity of baby swim classes presents opportunities for businesses to offer innovative aquatic products and accessories tailored to infants.
3. Early Childhood Education - The success of programs like London Baby Swim that focus on early childhood development may disrupt traditional education practices by emphasizing the importance of skills acquisition in the first few years of life.
1. Photography - Professional photographers and photo-editing software companies can create niche services and filters that cater towards submerged baby photography.
2. Swimming Education - Swimming pool and aquatic sports equipment manufacturers can capitalize on the growing trend of underwater baby photography by creating baby-specific swimming products and services.
3. Child Development - Early childhood education providers can mimic the success of London Baby Swim by offering innovative classes focused on early childhood skill development.