The average consumer is spending ample time each day at their workplace or on their spare time using a computer, which has increased the need for ergonomic technology solutions like the Logitech MX ERGO mouse. Incorporating the somewhat antiquated trackball on the thumb portion, the mouse puts the hand into a natural position to ensure that fatigue or strain doesn't occur after extended periods of use. The Logitech MX ERGO mouse offers a battery life of four months on a single charge to ensure it's ready to be used without the need for constant charging.
The mouse identifies the growing need for ergonomic technology solutions for consumers who are spending more of their time than ever using laptops and PCs.
The Logitech MX ERGO Mouse is Customizable and Health-Focused
1. Ergonomic Technology Solutions - Opportunities for creating new ergonomic products for consumers who are spending more time using laptops and PCs.
2. Natural Hand Position Devices - Opportunities for developing products that put the hand into a natural position to reduce fatigue and strain.
3. Long Battery Life Devices - Opportunities for creating new devices that have a long battery life to ensure they are always ready to use without needing constant charging.
1. Computer Peripherals - Opportunities for creating ergonomic computer peripherals like keyboards, mice and trackpads for consumers.
2. Office Furniture - Opportunities for developing ergonomic office furniture that reduces fatigue, strain and the risk of repetitive motion injuries.
3. Consumer Electronics - Opportunities for creating consumer electronics that prioritize health and ergonomics like exercise equipment, gadgets and wearables.