You may have to look quite carefully to see the Loewe Invisio. Although not completely invisible (that would defeat the purpose of it), this television is transparent enough to blend in seamlessly with your home decor.
Designed by Michael Friebe, the Loewe Invisio is the next step in television technology and design. Forget 3D! Instead, embrace having a home with a TV that doesn't look like is houses a television. Loewe Invisio is currently a 2011 iF Concept Design shortlisted design.
Michael Friebe's Loewe Invisio Blends in With Your Home Decor
1. Transparent Technology - The trend of developing transparent technology creates an opportunity for innovative tech products that blend in seamlessly with everyday environments.
2. Design-integrated Devices - The rise of design-integrated devices, like the Loewe Invisio, allows for innovative and modern decor that doubles as functional technology.
3. Invisible Instruments - The development of invisible instruments, like transparent TVs, presents an opportunity to reimagine product design and push the boundaries of invisibility further.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can capitalize on transparent technology by creating products that seamlessly integrate into various environments and meet the constantly evolving needs and expectations of customers.
2. Interior Design - The interior design industry may benefit from design-integrated devices, such as transparent TVs, by offering unique and innovative solutions that create versatile and aesthetically pleasing spaces.
3. Concept Design - The concept design industry can further support the development of transparent technology by pushing boundaries, reimagining design, and collaborating with engineers and manufacturers to turn concepts into reality.