As the summer months approach and outdoor sporting activities resume, L'Oeuf Poche's Cloud 9 line of women's activewear launches to provide the wearer with maximum sun protection. It is important to absorb sunlight, but its rays can be harmful over long periods of time. This is why the female-owned retailer, L'Oeuf Poche, designed an advanced SPF 30+ clothing technology.
The new line dubbed Cloud 9 includes a Cloud 9 Sleeveless Tank and a Cloud 9 Skort - ideal for a game of tennis, golf, or a Zumba class. The A-line skort features front pockets to store valuables safely. The tank and its matching skort are complete with scallop trimming and are available in white, navy, and blush.
Image Credit: L'oeuf Poché
L'Oeuf Poché's Cloud 9 Activewear Boasts Built-In SPF
1. SPF Activewear - As awareness about skin cancer hazards continues, innovatively blending sun protection with activewear can disrupt and grow the activewear industry.
2. Women's Sports Clothing - Women's participation and engagement in sports and fitness activities are on the rise, providing a growing market opportunity for unique and market-intelligent clothing offerings.
3. Sustainable Clothing - The need for environmental sustainability in clothing manufacturing is growing, providing an opportunity to develop and market activewear that addresses both sustainability needs and customer desires for stylish and comfortable apparel.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers can explore opportunities for fusing technology with apparel, including SPF protection, to improve product innovation and eventually enhance brand recognition and customer retention.
2. Sports Apparel - With the rising participation and trend of female engagement in sports activities, innovation opportunities exist in the sports clothing industry to create, develop and innovate the clothing category for female athletes.
3. Beauty - Combining makeup products with SPF activated wear to create a multi-functional hybrid product can be a disruptive innovation opportunity in the beauty industry.