Grind London recently launched its latest collection entitled 'Localised Trips' which readily prepares for the warm Spring/Summer 2020 season. The collection is full of graphic tees and trousers that are decorated in playful graphics and constructed from premium materials.
Some of the fabrication used to make the clothing includes brushed bottoms and weighted materials. The patterns that detail the pieces include a singing bird design and words that read "No Sleep, More Tune" as well as a mushroom image and one that nods to a popular TV show. The brand celebrates the show 'Friends' by specifically referencing the character Joey Tribbiani. However, it takes a playful angle by spelling his name incorrectly. Rounding out the tees are a selection of trousers that complement the tops.
Image Credit: Sayda Metwali
Grind London Introduces the New Localised Trips Collection
1. Graphic Streetwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating unique and eye-catching graphic designs into streetwear apparel to attract younger consumers.
2. Premium Materials - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experimenting with high-quality materials to elevate the perceived value and durability of streetwear clothing.
3. Localized Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating fashion collections that reflect and celebrate local culture, creating a sense of authenticity and connection with consumers.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrating graphic streetwear trends into mainstream fashion, challenging traditional style norms and attracting a younger demographic.
2. Apparel Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Investing in advanced production techniques and materials to meet the growing demand for premium streetwear apparel.
3. Entertainment Merchandise - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborating with popular TV shows and movies to create unique and exclusive graphic streetwear collections that appeal to dedicated fan bases.