Inspired by Ina Garten’s Lobster Cobb Salad Rolls, these Lobster Rolls contain gluten-free ingredients to appeal to a wider audience.
Taken from the 'Against the Grain' cookbook, this recipe requires zero baking and a fairly easy preparation. In place of a baked and breaded exterior, these lobster rolls are coated with rice-paper rounds. Rice-paper rounds -- commonly known as spring-roll wraps -- are a prepackaged ingredient that only demand a bowl of hot water to be cooked. When the lobster has been stuffed into the rice-paper, these rolls make the perfect addition to any salad or steak dish.
Gluten-free Lobster Rolls are found to be healthier than the traditional dish with nutritional benefits steaming from the rice-paper. However, the rolls still taste just as good.
This Recipe for Lobster Rolls Caters to Those with Diet Restrictions
1. Gluten-free Foods - Opportunity for companies to develop and market more gluten-free alternatives to appeal to a wider audience.
2. Alternative Ingredients - Companies can explore using alternative ingredients such as rice-paper rounds to create innovative and gluten-free versions of traditional dishes.
3. Health-conscious Dining - Restaurants and food services can cater to the growing demand for healthier options by offering gluten-free alternatives like these Lobster Rolls.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for the food and beverage industry to develop and market gluten-free products and alternative ingredients.
2. Restaurant and Hospitality - Restaurants can attract health-conscious customers by including gluten-free options like these Lobster Rolls on their menus.
3. Cookbook and Recipe Development - Cookbook authors and recipe developers can create innovative recipes using alternative ingredients to cater to individuals with dietary restrictions.