The Loblaws Wall of Cheese at its location inside the former Maple Leaf Gardens in Toronto is a staggering 18 foot high fridge filled with over 400 types of cheese from all over the world, with an emphasis on unique local Canadian cheese as well.
The Loblaws Wall of Cheese is an experience, and one that reflects the luxurious and indulgent shopping experience that many high end grocers are attempting to create for the discerning consumer. As many individuals are busy and find themselves doing grocery shopping in a rushed, haphazard manner, its possible to revamp the experience so that they are called to take a moment to relax and indulge.
The Loblaws Wall of Cheese is just one example of innovative retail displays that transform the shopping experience and invite the consumer to browse.
The Loblaws Wall of Cheese Has a Staggering Selection and is 18 Feet Tall
1. Luxury Retail Experiences - Creating luxurious and indulgent shopping experiences that entice discerning consumers to relax and indulge, like the Loblaws Wall of Cheese.
2. Revamped Grocery Shopping - Revamping the grocery shopping experience to encourage consumers to take a moment to relax and explore, like the Loblaws Wall of Cheese.
3. Innovative Retail Displays - Transforming retail displays to create immersive and inviting shopping experiences, like the Loblaws Wall of Cheese.
1. High-end Grocers - High-end grocers are striving to create luxurious and indulgent shopping experiences for discerning consumers, like the Loblaws Wall of Cheese.
2. Food Retail - The food retail industry can benefit from revamping the grocery shopping experience to encourage relaxation and exploration, inspired by the Loblaws Wall of Cheese.
3. Retail Design - Retail design professionals can innovate by creating immersive and inviting retail displays, like the Loblaws Wall of Cheese.