Lively develops discrete hearing aids that still very powerful, providing 360 degree sound. It is designed to be small enough to be nearly invisible when being worn and if any assistance is needed, the app correlated has on-demand care from doctors. It starts off with an online hearing test, which is doctor-certified, quick, and free of charge.
Hearing aids are then delivered to the door after being programmed by doctors. It arrives with follow-up care instructions and any support or adjustments can be discussed with doctors through the app. The technology is cancelling and meets all of the FDA requirements. It can also connect to other devices using Bluetooth to take calls, listen to music, and more.
Image Credit: Listen Lively
Lively Produces Hearing Aids that are Nearly Invisible
1. Discrete Hearing Aids - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating hearing aids that are small and discreet while still providing high-quality sound and connectivity.
2. On-demand Hearing Aid Care - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in providing virtual care and support for hearing aid users through an app-based platform.
3. Online Hearing Tests - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the development of quick, doctor-certified, and free online hearing tests.
1. Healthcare - The healthcare industry has an opportunity to incorporate virtual care models and app-based platforms for hearing aid users.
2. Technology - The technology industry has an opportunity to develop better connectivity solutions for hearing aids, enabling integration with other devices such as smartphones and wearables.
3. Consumer Goods - The consumer goods industry has an opportunity to disrupt the hearing aid market through the development of more discreet, stylish, and customizable hearing aids.