Those of you looking at the Liu Bolin 'Plasticizer' project may recognize the work of this talented artist from some of his previous artistic stunts, which brought him to places like New York City. This latest work of art was enacted in Bolin's Beijing headquarters, where he had assistance in disappearing seamlessly into a row of soda.
The Liu Bolin 'Plasticizer' project is truly a sight to see; at first glance, it is easy to miss his figure amid the grocery store backdrop. This latest project is sure to help Liu Bolin attract even more of a fan following.
Implications - Artists like Liu Bolin maintain a reputation for their craft and yet are able to deviate their works of art slightly. Just as Bolin becomes synonymous for his disappearing style, companies too should maintain some degree of similarity within their projects while altering them slightly.
Liu Bolin's Plasticizer Project Blends Him into a Wall of Soda
1. Blended-in Art - Opportunities for artists to create blended-in artworks that can attract more fan followings.
2. Visual Merchandising - Innovations for retail stores to incorporate blended-in art as a part of their visual merchandising strategy.
3. Augmented Reality Art - Augmented reality technology can be used to create blended-in art that becomes a part of the physical environment.
1. Art - Opportunities for art galleries and museums to showcase blended-in art as a new form of art, and attract a new audience.
2. Retail - Opportunities for retail stores to incorporate blended-in art as an innovative way to attract customers and create a unique customer experience.
3. Advertising - Opportunities for brands to use blended-in art as a part of their advertising campaigns to create innovative and memorable brand experiences.