The Litem Desk Organizer from the South Korea-based brand is a multifunctional solution for professionals working from home who require a better way to keep their workstation free from clutter. The unit combines the functionality of a bookshelf with a pen holder, tray and even a three-tier drawer that will keep virtually anything on a desktop securely stowed. The organizer also makes use of a removable divider that can be taken out to further enhance how much available space there is within the unit.
The Litem Desk Organizer is the design work of Hogeun Youn and Naeun Cho, and is the winner of the iF Design Award 2021. Functional and fashionable, the organizer is constructed using non-toxic plastic to ensure optimal durability.
Image Credit: Litem
The Litem Desk Organizer Has an All-in-One Design
1. Multifunctional Desk Organizers - There is an opportunity to innovate new designs of multifunctional desk organizers that can better suit the needs of professionals working from home.
2. Removable Dividers for Desk Organization - There is an opportunity to innovate removable divider designs that can help maximize the available space of desk organizers.
3. Durable Non-toxic Desk Organizers - There is an opportunity to innovate eco-friendly materials for durable desk organizers that promote safe working environments.
1. Office Supplies and Accessories - Companies producing office supplies and accessories can innovate and offer better desk organizers to meet the needs of professionals working from home.
2. Eco-friendly Manufacturing - Manufacturers can produce non-toxic and eco-friendly desk organizers to promote sustainable and safe working environments.
3. Furniture and Home Decor - Companies specializing in furniture and home decor can develop new multifunctional designs of desk organizers that blend with interior décor.